B&M Pro Bandit Shifters
Fully polished/clear bright anodized
- Lightweight mechanism with narrow design and no knobs
- Reverse exit cable and a neutral safety switch built in
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Meets NHRA & IHRA reverse lockout requirements
- Mounts through bottom of shifter, flush countersink hardware won't
rub body panels.
- Mounting location for ACD #6012 Air Cylinder for use with the
ACD #6101 Control Box
The ultimate combination of design, function and sheer performance.
The Pro Bandit shifter features an easy to operate gate type mechanism.
It is only available as a rear exit cable model designed for Powerglide
transmissions with standard or reverse shift pattern valve bodies.
#80793 is designed for rear engine dragsters and includes: 8' super
duty race cable, B&M P/G pro lever, Quick Disconnect and cable
extension (CO2 or electric solenoid may be used on this shifter
for a P/G transmission). #80794 includes the mechanism only and
is intended for custom installation. Be sure to order proper length
cable and transmission lever assembly (CO2 or electric solenoid
may be used on this shifter for a P/G transmission). Gate plate
is interchangeable with all Pro Stick gate plates.
for low price...